Vereinigte Stipendienstiftung für Studierende aller Fakultäten und Konfessionen
Applications for one-off grants from the Vereinigten Stipendienstiftung for students of all faculties and faiths
In the summer semester of 2020, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) will award one-off grants from the Vereinigten Stipendienstiftung open to students of all faculties and faiths. One grant worth €500 is available. The grant is intended to benefit deserving and needy students of all faculties and faiths who are enrolled at FAU.
Students are eligible to apply for the grant after completing the first stage of their degree programme under the following conditions:
- If a preliminary or intermediate examination has to be passed in order to complete the first part of the degree programme, this must have been passed no later than one semester after the minimum duration of study stipulated in the relevant degree programme and examination regulations.
- If a preliminary or intermediate examination is not required for the degree programme in question, the applicant must submit confirmation from their BaföG coordinator proving that progress has been made in the degree programme during this period.
The study grant is intended to be used for purchasing literature or study material.
Applications can only be downloaded online at: https://www.fau.de/education/studentisches- leben/studienfinanzierung/stipendiengeber
Applications must be submitted no later than 3 August 2020 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following supporting documents.
- Current certificate of enrolment
- Certificate of good conduct (or confirmation of requesting a certificate of good conduct at the time of application)
- BAföG confirmation from Student Services.
- Preliminary or interim examination certificates, first part of the State Examination in Medicine, Pharmacy or Dentistry, GOP or similar.
- Declaration that the funding will be used to purchase literature and study materials.
Applications received after this deadline cannot be considered.